Why Join Together For Her?
Improve the Quality of Care
In the longer term, be part of a movement that will reduce maternal mortality and improve the maternity care experience.
Establish a digital presence
Establish a compelling digital presence and make maternal services accessible digitally.
Be part of preferred digital community
Be part of the preferred options that women will consider for health services.
Who is Together For Her for?
Supporting healthcare providers in offering quality care.
- Track your mothers remotely and provide care from a distance, especially during COVID.
- Provide personalised information, and track whether mothers understand it.
- Identify risk earlier and timely intervene.
- Improve adherence to the Care Path & increase retention to your clinic.
- Gain insights into your data, improve the care you are offering.
- Gain insights into your data, prove the impact you are making to attract
- Turn awareness into action: with personalised information, motivational nudges & all optimized in the local language.
- Reduce workload for your health workers and improve overall
- Increase engagement with your community, improve adherence to care.
- Increased productivity, reduced attrition.
- Reduce insurance claims by your employees.
‘Together for Her’ is a great initiative for recording patients feedback on the maternity care from cleanliness to doctors advice on breastfeeding all are accessed by the patient. This has helped to improve my maternity services at MNMHP (Ltd) & Global Rainbow Health Care also.
‘Together for her’ platform for expectant mothers is the close to my heart. Predictable events of nine months of pregnancy can be exciting for mothers, and monitoring of these events very crucial for treating doctor. It has to be joint effort of expectant couple, treating doctor with help of digital platform to improve maternal health as a whole.